We are Two Cowboys that slow-travel the world in search of great destinations, food, events and people that make things. We hope to inspire people towards life, liberty, and the freedom to pursue happiness.
The Greenwood Board of Trade was incorporated in 1899, just two years after the City of Greenwood itself was incorporated. Boards of Trade pre-date Chambers of Commerce, although they carry out exactly the same functions and operate under the same ‘Boards of Trade Act’.
There is only a handful of BOT’s left in British Columbia, in Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, Richmond, and in Greenwood — officially the smallest city of Canada! All other towns and cities in the province are represented by Chambers of Commerce.
The Two Cowboys attended Greenwood’s annual Founders Day celebrations. We met more great and interesting people in the Boundary and caught up with old friends. Some, really old… https://greenwoodbot.ca/ and https://www.greenwoodcity.com/
– Subscribe at http://www.twocowboys.tv
– Shopping at the Two Cowboys Store http://www.twocowboysstore.com
– Join us for a Two Cowboys experience at http://www.twocowboysexperience.com
– Get Featured: http://www.bookthecowboys.com
– Forward the Favour: http://www.forwardthefavour.com