Learning Python programming the fun way with Minecraft!
Mineсraft is one of the most popular and one of the best-selling video games in history which combined a huge gaming community and provides many opportunities for teaching programming.
A large number of people around the world uses Minecraft for educational purposes: courses in universities dedicated to studying and developing artificial intelligence, schools and summer camps. This popular computer game is also used when students and pupils study chemistry, physics, mathematics and even history!
During classes kids will:
• get acquainted with the Python programming language and the Minecraft game environment;
• learn the syntax of Python, code structure, conditions, and data types;
• learn how to associate the program code with objects inside the game;
• create their worlds in Minecraft which will be faster and better bu applying Python;
• build complex structures, perform time-consuming and useful tasks with the help of algorithms in Python and Minecraft without spending much time on it.
Why does a child need it?
1. The Python language is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. It is extremely needed in Google, Facebook, Youtube and other companies.
2. Python can be used for almost everything: data science & data analysis, artificial intelligence and machine learning, web development, finance and trading, network systems and security, game development and so on.
3. Python is widely used in data science and machine learning projects. For example, Python was used to analyse the train schedule in Singapore which led to errors and a number of serious disruptions in the traffic on the central line.
4. Python programmers are in demand in every country and their work is the most high-paid.
5. Start to learn the Python language from the very beginning is very easy. Python is ideal for the entrance in the programming world.
Classes are held in a game format that will let children not only learn how to code in Python, but also apply them in the Minecraft environment and build their own worlds!
During the process of creating own game in Minecraft your child will learn programming in Python the fun way!
Register for class on www.coddyschool.com
Course teacher: Katerina Divina
Video: Danil Taymolkin, IG: @diezom.video
At the partner’s office – FINAM